Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

You Rock

Two postings in the one day and a man's card, that is very good for me.
I decided I would enter this card into two blog challenges as it fits the requirements for both. I started off with an A5 card and added a slightly smaller piece of backing paper, I inked the edges slightly before placing it on the base card. I then found a contrasting striped backing papaer and layered it onto blue card leaving a border at the top and bottom before placing it onto the card. Using the same blue card a cut a square just big enough to take my stamped image which after stamping I cut with a cirlce die and placed onto the square. I then place the square piece of card onto some silver card again leaving a small border before putting it onto my card. I finished off with two sentiments and soem card candi.
Blogs chalenges I have entered this card into are Fab'n'Funky and Cards for Men
Thank you for looking x


18 comments:

  1. Super card, great image, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mary for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good man's card Sheila. Great image, colours and layout. This will certainly rock someone's boat :)
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Eileen for such a lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy today, a super card for those awkward male teenagers.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kandy and Sue for your lovely commetns x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teenager card love the stamped image and the colours you have used match your papers really well -thank you for becoming a follower of my blog
    carolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Carol and Sylvia for your lovely comments and thank you for following my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card and a great take on the stars and stripes challenge! Love the image and the papers! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you soon! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card. Love the layers that you have used and the image is fab .
    Luv
    Crafty-bits
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! You certainly do Rock!!! It's corking... tfs xx

    ReplyDelete