Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Make it wet

This is my sample for My time to craft challenge. I started with an A5 card and placed patterned paper on after I inked the edges, leaving a small border. I then stamped my image and coloured with spectrum noir pens, following this I used a die to cut the shape and also inked the edges before removing the die. I then used the same shape in a larger size for the contrasting blue matt. I layered some pink spotty paper onto the same blue card used for the shaped matt and to finish I added a sentiment and some card candi.

22 comments:

  1. Hi, Ah this is such a sweet card. Love Hazel (Guest DT MTTC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, Thank you for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and blue - so soft! Great image and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun, fab image I do love them so sweet!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sheila, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila, Gorgeous card! Love this sweet SWALK image and lovely colour combo.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shell and Tracy for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa and thank you for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card and I love the image she is stunning. I love the design of your card and the colours and papers are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pastel card Sheila. Great use of a SWALK image.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card, love the colours, layout and cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! The image is so sweet and you did an awesome job coloring and the layers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh such a pretty card. I love that image xx

    ReplyDelete