Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Work, rest and play


I decided today I was going to make some very simple cards with papers I got free from magazines. I stared off with my images by colouring to tone in with the colours of the papers. I found some contrasting card in my stock and simply did some matting and layering. I used a couple of dies to vary the layouts a little and made some faux shapes by drawing round the shape I used to cut out. I finished off the cards with some twine and card candi.
Thank you for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Great cards. Isn't it surprising what you can make from scraps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is Vanessa, thanks for commenting X

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, I love using scraps up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these cards - simple, but very effective and stylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great cards the images are great xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collection of cards. They are all amazing.
    Luv
    Crafty-bits
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to Jane, Celia and Caroline for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great selection of cards-coloured to suit the papers beautifully
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great selection of cards-coloured to suit the papers beautifully
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your lovely comment Carol x

    ReplyDelete