Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Peek a boo

I got an email today with some very exciting news, I was asked to join the design team for My Time To Craft blog. I was so pleased I got started right away, here is my sample for the challenge

Raining cats and dogs

This card is 6x6, I placed two small pieces of patterened paper onto some black card and layered them onto my base card. I then stamped my image and coloured with spectrum noir pens and cut out leaving a small border. I used my circle and scalloped circle die and inked the edges of the circle slighty before layering together. To finish I added my stamped image, some ribbon and card candi.

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, have snagged your image & added it to the blog for you!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you for your DT invite, hope you have a great time with their team.
    Great image and layout here.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats lovely and very appropriate for the weather we are having now xx

    ReplyDelete