Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Crafty trio

Today was a craft day with my two friends Kandis and Kathy, it was also our challenge day. I was to choose the papers and the layout, the image was our own choice. I started with a 5 x7 card and then placed my chosen backing paper leaving a small border. I then cut 2 small matts from a contrasting card and layered one with the same backing paper and put twine around the other. After placing the matts onto the base card I cut my die shapes and stamped out my image and sentiment. Once I had coloured the car I placed the shapes onto the card to finish. If you would like to see what Kandis did with the layout click here. Kathy's pic here
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog x

13 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous and wow, I might steal that idea for dads birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! The car is gorgeous!! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sall and Stephanie for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Sheila! Love the backing papers and your new look blog looks brilliant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card sheila, the backing papers are great and love the car xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Sheila, and ideal for a man. Great backing paper it goes really well with the car.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to Linda, Zoe and Sue for all your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card as usual Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm I wasn't sure the comment I left yesterday had gone through... I hate blogger....
    Your car really pops from the page Sheila, and love the design you have used here
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Eileen, blogger is a pain at times. Mine showing followers missing not sure how that happens, very annoying x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Love the design paper you chose.
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my last card.
    Hugs
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Melanie-Jane and your welcome x

    ReplyDelete