Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Popcorn, just for you

I am entering this card into Ruby's Rainbow challenge. It is a very simple card as you can see I started with a 6x6 base card and I cut 2 matts in brown card and 2 layers in backing paper. The backing paper layers are slightly smaller than the brown matts. After placing both layers of paper onto the brown card I used peel-off corners and borders, something I haven't used in a long time. I then stamped out popcorn and coloured before placing him onto my card I then cut him out leaving a small border then used foam pads to raise him slightly from the card.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog,
any comments are much appreciated x

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card onced again Sheila, and made good use of peel-offs, that we all must have loads of....Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you lovely comment Kathy, yes we all must have lots of things in our crafty stash we don't use often x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Sheila, you have been busy today. Congrats on winning the Moorheads from Leannes blog.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Doreen and Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. I love the layout that you have used.And the peeloffs give it such a beautiful effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge
    Hope you will join us again

    Thank you also for applying for the DT position, good luck
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Caroline, I will use peel-offs more often I think.

    Thank you Shaz, my fingers are crossed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Sheila and using one of my favourite things - teddies. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card sheila, I like the way you have used your punches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jan and Kandis x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout here Sheila, have to admit I am a sucker for Popcorn, have all the cds.
    Love the way you have used your punch
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Eileen, me too love popcorn have all the cds and majority of the stamps. Have to admit though not used most of them, I will have to stop buying Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. a fabulous and very sweet card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card, and great use of the punches x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Silvi and Jane for you lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is nothing simple about this card Sheila it is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable, the popcorn image is so cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card hun, i love the use of the peel offs on the brown card it really makes them stand out, i love the popcorn image to

    ReplyDelete