Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Friends

This card I made a while ago but thought it was very appropriate for this horrible wet weather we have been having. My base card was 6x6 and I started by matting some patterned paper onto a slightly larger blue square piece of card which was slightly smaller than my base card. I then took two pieces of the same blue pearl card the same size and on one piece I placed some contrasting patterned paper and on the other I placed white card after I had stamped the steps image. Next I placed the first matt onto my card, I then used one of my punches to create the border and placed ribbon onto it before placing it onto the card. I then placed the layer with the steps image onto the card before putting on the stamped image of the little girl which I  coloured and cut out and put foam pads on the back to raise slightly. To finish I added a few gems and a sentiment, hope you like it and thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fabulous backing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sheila. Love your choice of colours and design here.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Doreen and Eileen for you lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Sheila, and it's certainly in keeping with the weather we're having. How I'm dreaming of those lovely warm days in America.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete