Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Exciting Morehead news

I have just read the most exciting news about the new Moreheads range over on Leann's blog. She has just announced something you won't want to miss out on so hop on over to her blog here and see what it's all about.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the news Sheila! I will head on over now.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godd luck everyone who enters Leann's cometition x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the info Sheila, just can't wait til Friday
    Love Kathy xx

    ReplyDelete