Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Challenge winner


Time to announce the winner of my first challenge.
Firstly a big thank you to everyone who took part in the challenge.
The winner is Kerrie Brown for her lovely entry of a Christmas card which can be seen by clicking here
Well done Kerrie
The winner was picked at random as shown
Kerrie could you please visit http://www.chameleoncardcraft.co.uk/ choose your designs to the value of £5 and then send your contact details and choices to Helen at chameleoncardcraft@gmail.com

Hope you can all join in with my next challenge at the begining of August x

3 comments: