Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 14 July 2012

For the guys

I found some scraps of paper the other day and didn't want to just throw them away so I put them to good use and made these 3 cards. I think I am on a roll with the male theme so I will probably do a few more before I get bored and want to do something else. The cards are just simple matting and layering with the use of stamped images and card candi, I hope you will agree that the cards are just right for that special ocassion for any man.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and thank you for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Great men's cards Sheila. Just the right backing papers and love the layouts.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eileen, I might do some more over the weekend, I prefer doing girlie cards so better make a stock while I am in the mood :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mens cards Sheila, they have to be done don't they lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they do lol, thank you Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila, love the mens cards, I find it so hard to find inspiration for the boys but these are fab! Thanks for following, I am now following you too! :-) Great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment, glad to be giving inspiration to others x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your drfinitely on a roll with mens cards love them all and a great way to use all your odd papers left overs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete