Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

Sympathy

Todays post is my card sample for 'feeling crafty challenge' This is a fab challenge with a great prize. The theme is Die cuts and/or punches.
I started with a large die to make my card shape, my first layer is a smaller die from the same set which I embossed. My second layer is a die which I also embossed slightly, I then put peel offs around all the edges of my layers. The cross topper is a die which I layered onto black card to help it show better, a smaller cross was layered on top. I cut butterflies and swirls to embellish and added a sentiment.


Thank you for taking teh time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

1 comment: