Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Baby


My DT card for this weeks challenge over on MTTC the theme this week is "new baby/job/house" I chose new baby.
My card is very simple, I used a Glitter Girls embossing board to get my card shape, after printing two contrasting papers and embossing them I placed them onto my card. I added peeloffs and a sentiment to finish.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, I never thought of using my Glittergirls boards!!! Oops really should play more often with them, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super shaped card Sheila, love the cute buttons too.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - I just LOVE gingham!

    ReplyDelete