Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 8 February 2014

Get well

Buttons and ribbon is the theme for MTTC challenge this week, I hope you can join in.
My card is 6x6 with the corners cut off, I used a paper from a cd to create my first layer. My topper is also from a cd,after cutting out I layered it onto a die shape and inked the edges. I used a different paper and puch to make my border and matt onto mirror card. I placed ribbon around before placing it onto my card. I matt my topper onto mirror card and added to my card along with a sentiment and buttons to finish.




Thank you for taking teh time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated.x

1 comment:

  1. This is just precious and the ribbon with the buttons is a nice touch.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete