Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Winner anouncement

Good morning everyone, it is -4 degrees here today so I 'm staying all cosy in my pj's and having a crafting day. Well it's time to announce the winner of my latest challenge, I would like to thank all those who joined in and of course thank you to Katy Sue designs for sponsoring the challenge and providing such a great prize. The winner was chosen at random using Random.org number generator, and the winner is Elle from http://twynk.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/otp-christmas-decorations.html. Congratulations Elle.
A new challenge starting soon, hope you can join in.

Elle please get in touch so I can send your prize to you.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks, always nice to have a win. Sadly I don't know how to contact you :{.
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle, sorry I didn't leave my contact details.Please email me on comischef@btinternet.com or search for me on facebook if your a member x

      Delete