Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 15 December 2012

Santa


This is my latest DT card for MTTC "Santa" challenge. This card is 6x6 and firstly layered with gold foil card, I then layered a backing paper onto this leaving a small border. I stamped and coloured santa onto a die cut shape before layering onto a larger gold foil die cut shape. This was placed onto the base card using foam pads. To finish I used a small holy stamp for the corner and added a sentiment.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x

5 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the image!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card I love the santa image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Sheila, great image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love your santa and the simplicity yet beauty of the card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete