Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wedding invitations

I am sorry not posted in a while, I have been busy with one thing and another and the time just flies by. Here is some wedding invitations and guestbook which kept be busy for a while.

The invites are 6x6 card blanks, the top layer is embossed part way and stamped and embossed words. I added a ribbon and dimante buckle to finish. The box is made to fit the invites 2 side by side, I used the same embossing folder and ribbon to decorate.

Please click on images for larger view


 For the guestbook I first printed my inserts and trimmed slightly, I then made my cover and scored one edge to fit just a little larger than the inserts. The layer is done the same as the invites, I made a personalised topper for the front and the spine was made to hide the edge of the pages. Ribbon was added to finish off. The guestbook box was made to fit and decorated to match.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x

22 comments:

  1. wow sheila the wedding invitations and guest book look fantastic well done the bride and groom are going to be thrilled with all your hard work.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and elegant the embossing looks gorgeous!!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classic creation!! I just loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love that embossing folder. Perfect for weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks simple, yet elegant. The embossing is exquisite, and the simple design and fonts matched pretty well. I’m sure the bride and groom will be pleased to send out their invitations with your marvelous design. You are doing quite a good job with your creations! Cheers!

    Hoa Bracken @ Master Copy Print

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant and love the embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT a gorgeous guestbook!!! I wanted to stop by your blog and thank you for the prize I won, I just received it and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. Please keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.

    ReplyDelete

  10. I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there and thank you for your information 야설– I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to to thank you for this great read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post… 마사지블루

    ReplyDelete