Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

Love of music

My post today I made for my daughter's 16th birthday, Holly loves music and blue is her favourite colour. I thought it would be great for this week's challenge over at MTTC as the theme is music or movie influence.
My card is a teal 8x8 card, my first layer is white card which I used a music embossing folder. I then used the same teal card to cut two borders and matt them on to black card. I cut a star and layered it onto silver mirror card before putting it onto my card. I cut smaller stars for embellishments along with musical note symbols. I then stampsed out the words happy birthday and cut out Holly's name and the number 16 before adding these to the card, I finished off adding a few gems.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

7 comments:

  1. Super card for the challenge this week Sheila. Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, What a great card, Hope you have a Super 2014, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Sheila. Love the embossed panel.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for the theme and turning 16! Love the embossed sheet music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun, love the colours & the layout is fab!
    My baby is turning 16 next month, I'm dreading it lol
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Sheila, it is a really fun card, beautiful colours and a great choice of cuts used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card and glad to have found your blog through Linda's. I would like participate in your challenges as well. Thank you so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete