Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Sunday 20 January 2013

Challenge winner


The stamped image challenge has finished so time to announce the winner. Firstly I would like to thank the sponsor www.claritystamp.co.uk/  for donating such a fab prize, I would also like to thank those that entered the challenge and hope you will all join in with further challenges. Congratulations to Doreen on winning this challenge, the winner was chosen at random using Random.org number generator.
Doreen can you please get in touch with me at comischef@btinternet.com, I can then let you know how to claim your prize.
 New challenge starting tomorrow, hope you will all join in x

5 comments: