Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 30 June 2012

Box and more

 I was chatting to my friend Helen recently and she was telling me all about her new downloads she has here I just had to go and have a look. I decided I wanted to make one, but knowing me I wanted to get the most out of the set so I decided to make the box and add the decoupage on top for more dimension. I also added border peeloffs, a little glitter and some card candi. I then made the easle card and the envelope including the decoupage, glitter, border peeloffs and card candi as for the box. Now I have a card with matching envelope and a box to put a little gift inside.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Sheila,love the image....great colours.Love your work...I am now following.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment Doreen, thanks for following. Hope you like what I post X

    ReplyDelete