Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Elegant

I made this card recently for my niece's 18th birthday. She was thrilled as it mainly pink and it had bling, two of her favourite things. After stamping corners onto the base card I placed a black then pink layer, followed by smaller alternate black and pink layers to build up the centre which I placed on an angle. I used one of my die cutting shapes to create the centre and then placed the stamped dress topper which I stamped onto the same card I had used for some of the layers.To finish off I added gems to the swirls on the corners, card candi and used some glitter embellishmetns. I have entered this card into the hookedoncraftchallenge blog and Ruby's Rainbow challenge

2 comments:

  1. wow! you did a fantastic job with this card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Black,White + 1 other* Challenge

    hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete