Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Friday 8 June 2012

Baby cot


 I am lucky enough to have a craft robo cutting machine, I must say though I had to bring it out of hibernation to make this cot. I have had a couple of these for orders recently so the robo is getting well used after it's long holiday. Once I have cut the cot shape I decorate (each one different) I then create a box which I cut by hand. Decorating is the bit I like best and can do as much or as little to suit. I sometimes personalise with baby's name, or even details of when born, weight etc it adds a nice personal touch.

5 comments: