Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 15 June 2013

Father's day

Sorry I have not posted in a little while, but I have been in the garden. We in Scotland have to take advantage of the good weather has it is very rare :)
My post for today is a father's day card I made for hubby from my daughter Holly. I started with an A4 piece of card and scored it at 8 inch mark and folded to create my front section. I inked the edges and layered the golf text paper on the inside of the card and also on the front flap. I then trimmed two small pieces of the tartan paper and layered one on the right edge and one on the front flap of my card. I inked a small piece of the golf text paper and matted it onto white card. I cut out a wonky rectangle spellbinders die shape and inked the edges before removing the die. I then stamped my golfer image onto my rectangle shape and stamped out my text. After placing my toppers I finished off with adding card candi.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated. x

17 comments:

  1. Fab Sheila. Love the use of the different shapes to add to the contrast of the colour palette. A lovely fresh looking card. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Super card Sheila,with all the Golf Clubs you have nearby it's very apt. I'm sure Mark will love it.

    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Sheila! Enjoy the good weather if we blink we may miss it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fabulous Sheila!!! Love the papers! I totally agree about getting the most of the weather... shame its gone as quickly as it came! lol
    Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers on this and the image is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fabulous image and papers for a golfer.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card Sheila, the image, colours and backing are all fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, great papers, fab image Px

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sheila . Love them papers and such great stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fathers day card! I love the papers you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card sheila simple yet effective

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really fab, love the papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card. Love the image and the gorgeous paper combinations you have used. Absolutely love this.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Sheila....love it
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for the lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete