Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 24 November 2012

Domestic pets


This is my sample for the new challenge over on MTTC it is a "Domestic pets" theme. My card is 8 x8 which is layered with a backing paper. I then used one of my embossing folders to create the second matt, I placed it onto silver mirri board before putting it on to my base card. I then matt my picture onto white, then black card to help frame the picture. In case your wondering my dog is called Sasha and the cat is called Rossi, we do have another cat but he is a little camera shy lol.
Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x

14 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet picture it reminds me of my Jasper when we took scruff in and scruff used to get into Jaspers bed and he would lie on the floor next to it so not to disturb Scruff beautiful LO
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture & the card is fab just love the papers & layout!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card that image is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh!! That is such a cute photo! What fab pets you have!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is brilliant, what a great card, Love how you used a picture of your animals, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sheila, lovely photo of your pets.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, such gorgeous pets, Wendy X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are amazing! Some folks are really blessed with talent!


    Dog Grooming

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh lovely Card sheila and lovely pets to they look so cosy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card mate, Sasha looks completely bored with the whole thing bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card Sheila. Good luck with the challenge. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely card mate, just shows how well they get on together to share beds lol xx

    ReplyDelete